Sunday, November 6, 2011

November 6

At the Miami airport awaiting departure to Port au Prince. I didn't sleep well last night as my mind was racing with thoughts of my last visit. The reality is that it is not a safe place to travel to, although I know I will be with good people who will keep me safe. I just need to be alert and aware of my surroundings. I know very little about the hotel I will be staying at. It is different than my last visit and there was nothing on the web...go figure. I hope for a few things...a door that locks, electricity and most importantl,y no critters! I did pack Power Bars just in case :)


My next post will be from Haiti, where I hope there has been progress and improvement. I need to remind myself that the wins are small, but frequent. It's all about expectation setting. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment